Meeting - 17th September
Oakthorpe's new Leadership Council has been chosen!
The children in each class have been voting after listening to the children that wanted to become a member of the council. We have already had our first meeting and completed a Values Audit around the school to explore what we value in school and what is important to us.
The things that we saw around school shows that we value:
- the 4Rs (resilience, reciprocity, resourcefulness and reflection)
- our art work and working together to do this
- learning in other countries (e.g. China, Ghana)
- learning habits
- pupil voice
- after school clubs
- all the children through the ideal selves
There are already things within school that they have spotted that they think could be improved. These include:
- updating the Mastering Me display
- making sure the corridor is tidy as the whole school values tidiness and respect
- making the ideal self display even more inviting to show how much we really value it!
They cannot wait to get started!